Saturday, November 7, 2015

I Feel Alone

I feel so alone right now.  I've lost interest in almost everything and everyone aside from my daughter and husband.  If it were not for them I would hurt myself.

It has been so hard for me to function every day.  It has been difficult even for me to leave the house for groceries.  I haven't been taking care of myself.  I've given up hope on myself.  I feel so dull, gray, cold, and empty.

I feel absolutely worthless to everyone else in this world.  No one cares what I have to say and no one can help me.  I seem to just make people feel uncomfortable and they ignore me.

I can't even talk to my own mother and father.  My sister is full of nothing but resentment for me.  None of them are the least bit interested in what I enjoy doing or have the talent to do.

My ex has done everything he can to destroy my life.  He's driven a spike between my son and I.  Our son has become self-loathing and has no self-worth.  No matter what I have done and how hard I tried to be a part of his life he doesn't want to speak to me.